• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 COG Northeast Activity Planning

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
It may seem too early, but now is a perfect time to begin giving thought to planning 2018 club activity for the Event Calendar. Instead of feeling like there are no activities near you, organize something easy like a Meet & Greet or possibly a day ride. A great way to begin is to give some thought to the great roads you’ve ridden, and consider using some of them for a ride. A favorite restaurant along some of your favorite rides is a perfect location for a meet & greet.

As a grass-root, member driven, all-volunteer club, we need your help in the planning and execution of our activities.  The NE Staff is here to guide and assist you each step of the way. Contact me or one of the AADs for assistance to get rolling.

Here are a couple pieces of advice in planning an activity... 1)  The earlier an activity is posted on the calendar,  the more time there is to get the word out to promote it; 2) Do not be upset if attendance is poor. It might just be poor timing; 3) Plan something that you will enjoy even if nobody else shows up.

Russell W Fleming said:
I'm not a AAD anymore but I have 3 ride already laid out for next year and ready the send to my AAD.

:great:  Thank You Russell!!