• Do you want to post in the COG forum? Join the club (free limited trial membership available) or upgrade/renew your membership to enjoy full posting privileges.
    For simple instructions, click here
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2022 SC COG Wildflower Rally April 1-3 2022

fartymarty

fyi: It will be a while before COG registration will be open (December?) but for those that wish to block time for this event it will be April 1-3 2022 (no A.F. joke) at the usual location of River Inn and Conference center in Hunt Texas. Room reservations can be obtained by calling (800) 841-0501. Tell them you are with COG and that you would like a room below the dam (unless you want to be a bit standoffish in which case then above the dam). Studios and one bedrooms are $110 per night and two bedrooms (not as many available ) are $125 per night. Rooms have stoves, fridge, and utensils for cooking although some event meals will be planned. Many who attend show up on Thursday (3-31-22) if able, to get in an extra day of riding the Three Sisters and other good roads in the area. I picked the dates to miss Easter and the MotoGP at COTA but the event at COTA could get moved as it's dates are provisional at this point.

lovelle

With everything that has transpired during our last orbit of the sun we are hoping to be getting out on the road more and The Wildflower ride looks like a good place to start. BUT now that Ted has announced we may have to rethink this whole thing. On second thought I actually miss you Ted!

Lovelle 4446

Nottacop

Crazy GoldWing Mike and I will most likely be there seeings how I had to bail out early last time. Looking forward to seeing all of you crazies again.

marcelsouza

fyi: It will be a while before COG registration will be open (December?) but for those that wish to block time for this event it will be April 1-3 2022 (no A.F. joke) at the usual location of River Inn and Conference center in Hunt Texas. Room reservations can be obtained by calling (800) 841-0501. Tell them you are with COG and that you would like a room below the dam (unless you want to be a bit standoffish in which case then above the dam). Studios and one bedrooms are $110 per night and two bedrooms (not as many available ) are $125 per night. Rooms have stoves, fridge, and utensils for cooking although some event meals will be planned. Many who attend show up on Thursday (3-31-22) if able, to get in an extra day of riding the Three Sisters and other good roads in the area. I picked the dates to miss Easter and the MotoGP at COTA but the event at COTA could get moved as it's dates are provisional at this point.
Howdy ! I also plan to be there
Ride Safe
Marcel