• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

7/30/23 Ride For Pancakes Breakfast CT & NY

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
We're headed for a breakfast ride, meeting on Sunday, 7/30, 10:00AM @ Sweet Sue's in Phoenicia NY.
It's an easy to reach Catskills destination for folks in NY, NJ, PA, CT, and MA.
Everyone welcome. Ride or drive. Weather permitting; no rain date planned.

Meet us at Sweet Sue's, or meet possible groups departing from Amenia NY and Waterbury, CT
Details and registration on the COG calendar:

Anyone going from the Albany (NY) area, give me a heads up if you want to ride with myself and Aaron Dudla. We can find a meeting spot. There are some very nice roads between Albany and Phoenicia.

Still on the fence waiting to see if the weather demons smile upon us. Do need a good ride been idle since the Fling other than local spins.

Still on the fence waiting to see if the weather demons smile upon us. Do need a good ride been idle since the Fling other than local spins.

I'm doing the same... It's not fun if storms are forecasted.

Listen up people!!!

The Connecticut meeting location has been scrapped.

The only meeting location will be at the hairpin scenic overlook in Amenia.

I repeat. Either meet at the breakfast location or meet in Amenia. Do not go to CT. You will be all alone.

Thanks for your time.

It was a superb day for riding. It was 59 degrees when I departed @ 6:50 AM and warmed up to the upper 70's.
Ten riders showed up for pancakes @ Sweet Sue's in Phoenecia, NY from around the region. MA: 1; CT: 2; NY: 7. \
Six met up at the Amenia NY Overlook, and 4 met at the restaurant.

IMG_4161.jpeg
l-r: @Gigantor Lincoln Mr & Mrs @johnnylunchbox @terrynyc @rubberducky @gMitch

IMG_4162.jpeg
l-r: Lincoln Mr & Mrs @johnnylunchbox and @apassineau in the background