• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

7 Jurock screen for sale, C-14 *************S O L D*************

motor659

Bicycle
Up for sale is a 7Jurock screen, it is +4.5" taller, and +5" wider than stock with a light smoke tint. I paid $210 new. I will sell mine for $125 shipped. I used it on the bike less than 200 miles. Nice quiet air pocket when fully extended. Here are a few pics showing the stock screen, Kawi extended screen, and  the 7Jurock. The first two show the height and width difference, third pic shows the curvature of the screen, and the last pic is the 7Jurock on my Conk..

shieldheightcomparison.jpg

shieldheighcomparisoncloseup.jpg

degreeofcurveonshieldsII.jpg

7Jurockdown.jpg

I prefer PAYPAL but will accept a personal check. If personal check I will send out as soon as the check clears the bank..

Motor

You may want to clarify what bike you had it on (2008). 4 1/2" over the OEM size for a 08-09, will be less of a difference on the 2010+ OEM shield (being the taller accessory shield from the 08-09 C14)  ;)

I am interested, do you happen to have (or could you get) a side view pic of it on the bike?

I just got a C14 and am going to be in need of a winter shield...

Sure, I don't have any on file right now but will take a pic in the morning and post it up!! The shield is currently not on the bike

Motor
                                                      ********PICTURE UPDATE******************

OK, I was able to get out to the garage and take a few side pics, I took them with my phone so sorry if the resolution is a bit low.  One is is of the shield all the way up and the other the shield is a bit more than 3/4 all the way down. I have a set of wind deflectors on and didn't want to scratch the shield. Here you go...

2012-07-11222216.jpg

2012-07-11222322.jpg

Motor

911Boss said:
I am interested, do you happen to have (or could you get) a side view pic of it on the bike?

I just got a C14 and am going to be in need of a winter shield...

Here is a side view of one on my '09
medium.jpg