• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

A new bagger

Bruiser

Sport Tourer
Just read about the newest bagger, from BMW of all people! The K1600B. Sorry, but it just cracked me up!

Hey, they HAVE to go after that market now. They are more unreliable than the HD's! :-\ I know I will NEVER buy a BMW again.

DiverRay said:
Hey, they HAVE to go after that market now. They are more unreliable than the HD's! :-\ I know I will NEVER buy a BMW again.

^+1 they make a pretty bike- looks better that the Honda F6B. But BMW engineers also design customer dissatisfaction!

DiverRay said:
Hey, but wait a minute. Don't they serve lattes in the service waiting area? You can't forget that perk!  ;D

My riding partner has a 2016 BMW K1600 and for a one year extended warranty the dealership wants $2100.00  I just got a 3 year on my 2011 Concours for $393.00.  When I told him that he said that was because the Concours never breaks down. He is right.  :)
Brent

Bigfoot_16 said:
DiverRay said:
Hey, but wait a minute. Don't they serve lattes in the service waiting area? You can't forget that perk!  ;D

Um yes, I believe they do.  But just drive your Kawasaki over to the BMW (or here the Ducati dealer does it too) and grab a latte.  No need to have any service done.  :)

On the other hand, you can buy a LOT of lattes for the price difference between a BMW and a Kawasaki.