• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

a real North Central event - RTE in Elkhart Lake, WI

ManWorkingHere

You will see a nicer version of this on the Calendar soon, but here's a sneak peek for you.

Date and Time
Start Date: 4-18-15 Start Time: 10am
End Date: 4-18-15 Approx. End Time: 4pm
Registration Deadline: 4-18-15 Meet Time: 10 AM
Event Leader
Matt Brzeski

Attendees
Registrants: Max Attendance: 20
Guests: Spots Available: -
Total: Guest Limit: No Limit
Event Cost
Pricing Option Name Price Deadline
Members Free 4-18-2015
Guests Free 4-18-2015

Address: I-94 & State Road 83, Delafield, WI 53018
Directions: From Delafield northward to Elkhart Lake.

Meet At: McDonalds
Address:

EVENT DETAILS:

Join us at the McDonald’s at Highway 83 and I-94 west of Waukesha at 10:00 a.m. for a nice ride through the North Kettle Moraine. We’ll stop for lunch in Elkhart Lake, loop back down through the Holy Hill area, and be back by about 4:00 p.m.

Matt,

Thanks for hosting a great ride. I really enjoyed those great roads, camaraderie and choice of eatery. See you next time.

Dave N.
COG 4475
03 Connie (GQ)