• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BAKER AIR WINGS

ayucius4717

Anyone have any info if the BAKER AIR WINGS (lowers) help w/the heat on the 1400 2009 CONCOURS. Have wrapped the exhaust w/little results. Bought the neoprene inserts, help some. Made a set of wings which I mounted on the lower belly pan which helped but came off while doing some HARD cornering on the on ramps on 95. Don't want to buy the wings to experiment or have them hit the ground going around corners. Does changeing the stock exhaust to a TWO BROTHERS (or someone elses) help w/the heat build up on the right side? I'm in S.Fl. and the heat index is 105/110 on many days in the summer. With the heat from the bike and the abient tempeture so high I'm always looking down to see if my right leg is on FIRE. HELP!!!!

Sorry but I am going to be no help at all because Baker Wings on some bikes may work well like a Honds Wing with other ultra glitter stuck on all kinds of places but nothing can make for the fact that they are butt-ugly and you wouldn't catch me putting any of that on my 09 C14. My old Ultra Classic perhaps. UP