• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Big "W"s

mr t

Street Cruiser

Anybody interested in a return trip to "Big Ws" in Wingdale NY before the snow flies? I know a few folks couldn't make it back in July.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

I'm thinking lunch. I'm retired, so any day is good for me, but a Saturday might be better for most folks.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Tom - if you select a date & time I can get it up on the calendar and should be able to send an email blast to get the word out.

mr t said:
    I'm thinking lunch. I'm retired, so any day is good for me, but a Saturday might be better for most folks.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Steve- How about either Saturday Oct. 13 or Saturday Oct. 20?  As I recall, folks arrived between 11 and 12 and socialized till the place opened. Both dates work for me. Any input from others?

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Steve- How about Saturday Oct. 13 with a rain date of Oct. 20? Meet at 11AM or thereabouts. Gives us time to chat a bit.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Count me in....although my better half (Wife) is not presently around to confirm- and with two kids 13/14.5, It’s hard to keep track of all the activities I need to attend/drive them too. I’ve been meaning to attend one of these Big W lunches for the last few years.

:??:

Either date could possibly work for me. My SO is recovering from a knee injury so hopefully she will be recovered by then. I would hate to have her miss her favorite BBQ spot, haha.

Just a reminder- Don't forget " Big W"S " M&G Sat. Oct.13 in Wingdale NY. Info on calender.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Kevin- I think the opportunity to eyeball your bike may bring as many folks as the BBQ. You are bringing it aren't you?

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Looks like we may experience some spotty showers on Saturday, but the M&G at "Big W's" is taking place as scheduled. See you all there.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Sorry but dog sitting duty is on tap for tomorrow and SO knee prohibits her from taking over daughter's dog walking duty. If something changes I will be there but........... doggone it!!!!
Forecast is looking better with just a chance and clearing by the time BBQ eating is over.

Lisa and I are headed over in a cage because we have a hankering for some excellent 'Q.

Had a nice ride home in spite of a few showers. Lots of Fall foliage in Dutchess and Columbia  Counties- even 2 rainbows. Great to see everyone, well worth the 335 mile trip. See you all in the Spring if not sooner.

Tom Taylor COG#7173