• Forum Subscribers and COG Members, please be aware of policy changes put into effect due to action of the COG board of directors based on input from members. The new membership system makes it possible to implement these changes.

    Forum Subscribers – Forum Subscribers get a six-month limited feature trial forum membership. Forum Subscribers Read the Details Here.

    Members – Your full forum access is only in effect while your membership status is active. Members Read the Details Here

  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG Member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum or you just want a new one, you can now change it on your own. Read the Details Here

  • *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Breakfast at RWTW before Friday morning

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
As always, if we have enough who say they want breakfast Thursday and Friday morning speak up here for which days

I think they want at least 20 people committed  to open the kitchen
 

millerized

Crotch Rocket
Probably best to stick to a 'no' for me.
Probably afternoon Friday if I'm allowed to ride, bit earlier if I'm in the truck again.
Forkin' arm.... :(
Shoulda learned to switch hands earlier in life.
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
millerized said:
Probably best to stick to a 'no' for me.
Probably afternoon Friday if I'm allowed to ride, bit earlier if I'm in the truck again.
Forkin' arm.... :(
Shoulda learned to switch hands earlier in life.

Do you need to wear glasses  :rotflmao:
 

who me?

Street Cruiser
Forum Subscriber
Friday breakfast for sure
Plan is to roll in Thursday around lunch or later
 

Jorge

Member
Member
Jerry, we're planning to get there Thursday night, so Friday AM breakfast sounds good.
Thanks for doing this!!!
Jorge
 

motocommuter

Member
Member
As of now:

Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
 

reid53

Member
Member
MotoCommuter said:
As of now:

Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Added a couple of names for Thursday and Friday
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
Added Me  LOL

As of now:

Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E

 

motocommuter

Member
Member
As of now:

Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
 

pslshawn

Street Cruiser
MotoCommuter said:
As of now:

Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Shawn W
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
Thursday Breakfast
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Cliff B
Jimmie B

Friday Breakfast
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Shawn W
Cliff B
Jimmie B
SR
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
As of 8-7-19  1742

Thursday Breakfast  13
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Cliff B
Jimmie B
Bill
Eddie M
Lane H

Friday Breakfast  20
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Shawn W
Cliff B
Jimmie B
SR
Bill
Potliker
Lane H
 

motocommuter

Member
Member
Thursday Breakfast  17
Reid Y
Jerry Holland
Kurt B
Kay B
Steve J
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Cliff B
Jimmie B
Bill
Eddie M
Lane H
Greg T
Norman H

Friday Breakfast  25
Eddie M
Jerry Holland
Reid Y
Kurt B
Kay B
David L
Steve J
Jorge S
Irene S
Randy G
Kenny W
Steve E
Ken S
Dennis D
Shawn W
Cliff B
Jimmie B
SR
Bill
Potliker
Lane H
Tim C
Jack M
Greg T
Norman H
 

AlwysYng

Moped
OK, add me to the list for Friday morning (Tom Boyle) as well. Should be getting in around noon Thursday.
 

millerized

Crotch Rocket
He11 with the cats. They can fend for themselves for an extra night, right?
A little hunger might do these little schlitz good.
I'll be there NLT Friday morning and would like breakfast.
 

SteveJ

Member
Member
millerized said:
He11 with the cats. They can fend for themselves for an extra night, right?
A little hunger might do these little schlitz good.
I'll be there NLT Friday morning and would like breakfast.
You might want to double-check the cutoff time for breakfast.
 

millerized

Crotch Rocket
SteveJ. said:
millerized said:
He11 with the cats. They can fend for themselves for an extra night, right?
A little hunger might do these little schlitz good.
I'll be there NLT Friday morning and would like breakfast.
You might want to double-check the cutoff time for breakfast.
Early friday morning...as in between midnight and 6AM style.
Depends on what the road has to offer on the way down (and if I'm in 4 or on 2...that's still to be decided).
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
OK, I rode to TWoS Friday and firmed everything up

Breakfast and supper on Thursday
Breakfast and supper on Friday (They usually have supper on Friday anyway)

Just make sure those that have committed do show up so it will be worth their time to be there for us.
 

SteveJ

Member
Member
COGnosticator said:
OK, I rode to TWoS Friday and firmed everything up

Breakfast and supper on Thursday
Breakfast and supper on Friday (They usually have supper on Friday anyway)

Just make sure those that have committed do show up so it will be worth their time to be there for us.
No problems. The plan is to depart at O dark thirty on Tuesday for afternoon arrival.

On TDY near Mammoth Cave NP.
 

Motoresto-Tom

Training Wheels
Heck yes, both days! I think I can speak for the other two of my trio on this as well, so just put three down please.

Tom B
Bradenton, FL

COGnosticator said:
As always, if we have enough who say they want breakfast Thursday and Friday morning speak up here for which days

I think they want at least 20 people committed  to open the kitchen
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
SidehackV45 said:
Heck yes, both days! I think I can speak for the other two of my trio on this as well, so just put three down please.

Tom B
Bradenton, FL

Y'all are good to go, and anybody else who see this just show up for the meals and we will be fine
 

COGnosticator

Guest
Guest
strum said:
What time is this fri breakfast? . I may run over and eat with yall

Whatever their regular time is.

I talked to Skip at TWoS today and he was asking me how many for Thursday breakfast.  If you said you would be there please do so, and anybody who is there can be included in the breakfast,  the more the better 
 
Top