• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler Registration

arrowlane

The restaurant at the resort isn't open so if you don't sign up for the banquet you will have to watch the rest of us eat.

They are going to have a continental breakfast for us again.

Tim R

Staff member
Someone said it's supposed to be nice. In years past it seems it rains one year and then good for the next couple.

arrowlane

We have not had bad weather at the BC since I have been ralley master. The weather has been bad before and after, but not at the Cooler. I can't help it if you guys pick bad weather getting here or going home.

Tim R

Staff member
We have not had bad weather at the BC since I have been ralley master. The weather has been bad before and after, but not at the Cooler. I can't help it if you guys pick bad weather getting here or going home.
I don't know....when the restaurant was open (Friday was Prime Rib night) years ago, one morning I was having breakfast and it was raining. I watched two run back to their rooms and watched two guys walk back to their rooms. It didn't take much to figure out who was from Seattle. ;)

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
I don't know....when the restaurant was open (Friday was Prime Rib night) years ago, one morning I was having breakfast and it was raining. I watched two run back to their rooms and watched two guys walk back to their rooms. It didn't take much to figure out who was from Seattle. ;)
That might have been Mike's last year as host.

advtracker

Hmm. Guess pillion and I must have dreamed about soaking wet clothes on the way back from Elk City on a Saturday. LOL!

arrowlane

We will be hosting a BBQ on Thurs for those that come early. Let me know if you are coming so I can make sure we have plenty of roadkill. PM me if you need instructions on getting here.

jsmith1506

I am trying to sign up but the Recaptcha service is not working. It is not allowing me to pay. Will try again later.

Another SW member checking in. The hotel informed me that I got the last King bed room.

jsmith1506

Tried again a few hours later and no luck. This is with Chrome tried Edge and am being told that i am registered. Got email saying my registration is cancelled 2 times, for the attempts I made.

Tigger

Moped
Tried again a few hours later and no luck. This is with Chrome tried Edge and am being told that i am registered. Got email saying my registration is cancelled 2 times, for the attempts I made.
I had to use MSN in order to register, as GOOGLE wouldn't allow me to register that way. FRUSTRATING!

arrowlane

This is the last day to register to get food at the banquet. You can still register for the event, but we have to have the count for meals to the vendor.

arrowlane

You can't sign up for a meal if you register now, but the vendor said she would have a few extra meals so let me know if you want one and I'll put your name on the list. You can pay for the meal at the banquet.