• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Corbin Wanted

Like new Corbin C-1400 seat for sale.  Rider saddle and passenger seat.  Have all mounting hardware.  Paid $498 for it new.  Wanting $350 (negotiable).

Thanks,
Todd

Attachments

• P6172612_640x480.jpg
    P6172612_640x480.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 110
GT said:
If anyone has a Corbin they want to unload, please let me know.

I just posted a used Corbin Seat in great condition for $300 plus shipping unless you are local.

I am insterested too.  Please send me an email with a phone number and I will call you.  ericmorrisette@verizon.net  Eric

If anyone is interested in a heated corbin seat? I have just the one for you. The drivers seat is the only seat heated, the passenger seat it not. Hardware to mount it on the C14 is included. The heated seat works great and will keep you warm and comfortable.

Robin
COG Member 8906 SC

2reg said:
If anyone is interested in a heated corbin seat? I have just the one for you. The drivers seat is the only seat heated, the passenger seat it not. Hardware to mount it on the C14 is included. The heated seat works great and will keep you warm and comfortable.

Robin
COG Member 8906 SC

What are you asking for it? 

This heated seat on the custom corbin saddle works great. It only has an On and OFF switch so when you're warm you can reach down to turn if off. The rear seat is not heated. I paid $690 which include the $30 freight. The seat is 3 years old and is in great condition. If I could get $400 for it that would be great, but if you think otherwise, make me an offer. Of course, Freight will be added to the seller for delivery if your not near Grapevine Tx.
Call me at 817-789-5004

I still have a Corbin K-C8-F-E heated front saddle with an K-C8-R unheated rear saddle for sale. Will sell for $375 plus Freight charges. If interested please call 817-789-5004, my name is Robin

Robin,

do you still have the seat?
if so, can you send me pictures to orangewingnut@comcast.net

thanks,

Bill
2011 abs
732-267-8585