• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon cages

Install was super easy, now just have cut fairings and put it back together

Attachments

• 20240206_181710.jpg
    20240206_181710.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240206_181717.jpg
    20240206_181717.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240206_181725.jpg
    20240206_181725.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240206_181734.jpg
    20240206_181734.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 19
I run these as well and can't imagine not having my highway pegs. I installed without cutting, but when it was valve adjust time the cuts were made.

Yes sir, they are a perfect location for highway pegs and auxiliary lights. Someone even went so far as to paint them to match the bike so they blend in better. They looked fantastic!! Made me wish I had thought of it..

Yes sir, they are a perfect location for highway pegs and auxiliary lights. Someone even went so far as to paint them to match the bike so they blend in better. They looked fantastic!! Made me wish I had thought of it..
Black bikes don't need that fancy paint.šŸ˜Ž

Yes sir, they are a perfect location for highway pegs and auxiliary lights. Someone even went so far as to paint them to match the bike so they blend in better. They looked fantastic!! Made me wish I had thought of it.

I have been thinking of doing this since I have cages off right now. I couldn't get the left middle fairing cover off even with it being cut. I feared I would break some tabs off trying. I remember when I was looking at alternatives to canyon cages before I got my bike since cages weren't available (the one I ended up buying just so happen to have them). I saw some T-Rex that look powder coated red on a red Concours 14. I thought they looked nice. Not sure how green would look on my green bike?

N62-12EGCombo-8.jpgScreenshot_20210707-001855_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Bud
The middle fairing are a tad fidgety to take off but once you do it a few times it gets familiar. Don't be afraid to turn it a bit, to get it off. One side is always easier for myself than the other.. lol

I just noticed that the lower fairing on your candy lime green bike is green instead of black. Did you paint them or a previous owner? I am looking to paint a few parts ( candy lime green) but that color rite paint is so expensive!

How about a full bike side shot when all back together. I'd like a better view at how that green lower looks. Hadn't really thought about painting it.

Thanks. gonna have to screenshot this and compare to black lowers.

You already have highway pegs on the cages too. I will likely put those on but haven't looked to find exactly what I want and how the mount will work. What peg and mount do you have?