• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Chicago Motorcycle Show

rawman

Bicycle
Will COG have a presence at the Chicago show (Feb 19, 20, 21) ? Any COGgers planning on attending? I am from the Southeast Region (Atlanta) and I am on temporary assignment working in Northwest Indiana. $15.00 + $13.00 parking is a bit much, but it gets me off the job site for a while. I don't have my C14 with me, so I will be caging it, probably Saturday Feb 20.

I guess that means no COG at the show. I found out the South Shore train has a stop at the show, so I will be railing it in on Saturday afternoon. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some North Central Area COGgers and gawking at the 2010 C14.

My guess is the area is busy planning the nationals. You could write your area director and see if he has heard anything. ncad@cog-online.org Photos[/url]

There is a COG promo code (necog) that will save you $3 per ticket if purchased online. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.