• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cincinnati area

OK so lets plan and a meet and greet and ride. Who is up for that. What dates would be good for everyone.

I'm  in lets meet sometime and RIDE.      If anyone near cincinnati wants to meet at FUEL coffee shop on saturday mourning , There is always some cool people hanging out there .  They do a "CARS AND COFFEE" on saturday mournings. 
  FUEL COFFEE
    2726 Riverside DR
  Cinati OH 45202

Fuel would be a good place lots of cool cars and bikes ! I'm there almost every Saturday.Going out of town but will be back on 10/16/12
ANYONE UP FOR MEETING AT FUEL ON 10/20 12 ?

The forecast is 20% chance of rain. I have a cold and sore throat, but I am still planning to go unless it gets worse.

I got there about 10:30 met up with dan650plus. There were a total of 3 COGers there. t was cold and rainy. Good to meet up with you guys. We will need to plan a ride if the weather says warm and definitely in the fall.

Anyone from the cincinnati area need a rear rack for free? Sold the bike, still have the rack. It is about 10x22 and bolts over the existing stock rack. free to a good home. best to email
motorhead748@yahoo.com

motorhead said:
Anyone from the cincinnati area need a rear rack for free? Sold the bike, still have the rack. It is about 10x22 and bolts over the existing stock rack. free to a good home. best to email
motorhead748@yahoo.com

Do you miss your Concours? You went to a VStorm 1000. How do you like it?

Tim said:
motorhead said:
motorhead748@yahoo.com

Do you miss your Concours? You went to a VStorm 1000. How do you like it?
  I like it real well. Probaly the biggest thing I miss is the 7.5 gallon tank but the strom gets better mileage so it is not as big a differece as it may seem. The Strom for me is more comfortable once you get the windshield worked out, the seat/bar/peg relationship works better for me on long days.  The strom has less fairing than the connie (doesnt everything?) so it has been better this summer, on colder/wetter days maybe not so much.

Bumping a very old thread to see how many Cincinnati area riders we have.  Other than myself and Hazy I don't know of any?

Grew up in Cincinnati... Partially sad, but mostly grateful, that Clermont County will always be considered my home- :'(
Live in Morehead, KY now... Still have friends & family all over up there- Will ride up whenever possible for somethin' COG related.

If I got nothing going, which is usually most times if COG is concerned and I'm off, I always try to make just about everything COG related in Ohio.

Secarob talking about me again?  :motonoises:

I'm in Maineville which is about 10 minutes from Kings Island. Just got Mae back on the road due to an extended front caliber repair. upgraded to Nissin 4 pots and found only 2 of the pots were moving on both calipers. replaced one bad seal and greased up everything and all is well.

If anybody is up for a Bike Night, I'll be at Colerain's Quaker Stake and Lube this Thursday around 5:30ish. Last time I was there, out of around 1000 (yes, 1000) bikes, I was the only Connie there. I felt special. :)

I'm also attending the COG Ohio ride this Saturday. Come on out, it'll be fun. Check the Event Calendar for details. :)

Is the biker meetup at Quaker steak every thursday? I've been out there a few times (its a 2 hr ride, no big woop), but wasnt sure how the schedule was set up for it.

Hey Guys -

I'd be up for a Saturday or Sunday ride - in Lexington--KY so its a short jump to Cinci...

Mitch