• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG lunch, Jan 18th at International Motorcycle Show in Minneapolis

2fast

Crotch Rocket
Notice from Randy about the traditional upcoming bike show get together: be there or be square ;D

Greetings,

We will be doing our annual MN area COG lunch during the International Motorcycle Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center on January 18.

Market BBQ on 1414 Nicollet Ave one block west of the convention center worked out well last year so we will do it again at the same place.

Meet up at the Kawasaki display near the C14 at 11:40 for a short hike over or meet at the restaurant at about noon.

For $3 discount use promo code IMS14S at http://www.motorcycleshows.com/minneapolis

Randy Schafer

MN COG AAD

A little last minute but our chosen lunch venue will probably not ne able to accommodate all of us at one table. Last year we almost had the place to ourselves, not so much this time. Market BBQ sounds to be a popular place this Saturday, I guess I should have put in a reservation weeks ago.
Here's to winging it.

I wasn't able to make it to lunch but a least one COG member must have made it to Market BBQ.

IMG_20140118_174959-M.jpg

Cool :great:
We missed ya Jeff. We had a good turnout for lunch and the show.....made me really wish for the snow to get outta here soon :-[

Some pics below...check out the winch on the back of the Tenere!!

Attachments

• P1020031 (Medium).JPG
    P1020031 (Medium).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 86
  • P1020025 (Medium).JPG
    P1020025 (Medium).JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 79
  • P1020030 (Medium).JPG
    P1020030 (Medium).JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 82
Couple more shots.

Attachments