• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Concours 14 08-10 DVD Maintenance 10 DISC DVD Set 4 Sale

kansasvmax94

Big Wheel
I bought the 10 DVD Disc Set from AngelRiderVideos.com to do a valve adjustment on my conny. Got it, did the adjustment and all other maintenance needed this set covers, and now no longer need the set. I feel confident now to do any future stuff without the DVDs. Even a future valve adjustment!!!

The set costs $92.95 shipped to my door. They're in like new condition. Played once on labtop in house only.

I just listed the set on Ebay. BUY IT NOW is set at 75.95 + 6.50 shipping. Bidding starts at 50.00.

If interested please take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280916194201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649