• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Congrats to our Celebrity AD - Steve Smith!

timanderson

Got my new Aerostitch catalog today and starting thumbing through it and right there on page 5 is our AD Steve and his fellow 'parishioners from the church of 2 wheels'!  Nice pic Steve!  My old VFR buddies and I sent a few great pictures in to Andy but never made the actual publication.... 

Tim

Cool beans.  No catalog here yet. That photo was taken on the trip home from 2011 COG NE fall rally in Lake George. The CO2W will be excited.

Being from Wisconsin, I always start at the back and, over the course of a year or two, work my way to the front.  I never woulda seen this without Tim's post.  Now I've got to find a way to forgive him. :D

Seriously, our AD deserves this moment of fame for all the work he does for us COGgers.  A nice surprise. :beerchug:

COG strikes again!  I myself was featured one year...unfortunately my 2001 Connie in the back ground was sans bodywork with a large puddle oof coolant underneath! :-\  I did manage a smile...somewhat...LOL

Terrynyc said:
COG strikes again!  I myself was featured one year...unfortunately my 2001 Connie in the back ground was sans bodywork with a large puddle oof coolant underneath! :-\  I did manage a smile...somewhat...LOL

Did you at least have a beer in your hand?  that would make it allright :)

Terrynyc said:

Let's see that smile....  Ah yes... the featured photo of the Prevent or Repair section of the catalog.  Taken on a ride during the 2003 NE Spring Fling Rally.

788225568_2LT39-M.jpg

gsjay said:
Hey, at least Terry wasn't in his usual spot, the Ditch  :))

jason

A guy does some impromtu dual sporting and he never hears the end of it!!! ;)

I still rode her home from the brrr ride.  Call it the "Ride of Shame", broken windscreen and all!  Had a sort of Mad Max thing going on. 8)

I'm gonna start charging Jay a beer for every reminder...to allay the post traumatic stressof course...yeah thats the ticket!! :beerchug: