• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Consumption record 1400GTR/Concours 14

On http://translate.google.be/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=logocom.be%2Fmoto%2F1400gtr you can find a small from Dutch with google translated webpage about a very dangerous record and the description how I did it in ECO-modus (shifting from 1st over 3th to 6th, 6th only has the larges gain in consumption to less thant 4 liter per 100 km). Could anyone here translate perhaps the original page, because the Australation forum also like this page. If you break the record, send me the data and I will publish it also. With greatings from 'over the water'... VAN BELLE Jean Marc, Bellegoed, Straatje 21 BELLEGEM BELGIUM EUROPE +32-56/252520 +32-470/49.29.31 PS: I was former a PanAmerican ST1100 driver, this Kawa is... fantastic! Driving it means a pure orgasm from start to end with 155 HP between the legs. That's why I call her 'my new girlfriend' (translated in error by google to 'my new boyfriend'). Can someone provide me with information on MPG, I did not dare to calculated this to American standards? PS2: Sorry for my poor English. :)