• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Date Change Free Food & Drink at the National

LSGiant

Once again as penance for not riding our bikes to the National, Joane and I will be providing free food and beverages to the riders from the North Central District. We will start around 6:00 PM on Sunday???? in the Kettle Campground. We are in the tan and green Winnebago Motor home with Minnesota plates.

I know everyone does not check the forum so please spread the word to the other folks from the North Central.

Thanks, Jeff!!  We're planning on being there at the Rally and we'll swing out to see you at the campground.

Hamster

In order to locate you at the campground, will this map be usable?
http://www.kettlecampground.net/campmap.htm[/size][/font]
[/quote]

My reservation does not specifiy what site we are in. You will just have to do a little exploring. Same camper as in the attached photo.

Wow I am amazed at the responses, somebody actually does look at the web site.

Attachments

• P7100365 (Medium).JPG
    P7100365 (Medium).JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 96
Jeff (and, of course, Joane),

I think I might want to go to this just for the fun of it.  Always a joy to be around joyful generous people!  I'll talk Bill Siebel into going along.  Take care, and thanks for being "you-two" .

Hoogie

Looks like Sunday night might be the best option. Brad Esler's Trivia event is scheduled for 7:00 PM on Wednesday night.

Not sure if everyone will be there yet. Delaine and I plan on arriving Sunday afternoon. We are taking the trip at our own pace. This chemo thing is taking more out of me than I expected. We'll do our best to be there Sunday night.

What night does everyone else think? Is there time to do everything on Wednesday night? Speak up, folks. Time for a decision.

I'm with Cookie.....during the rally could conflict with other stuff.....trivial things. Sunday will have less people there, but think of the money you will save! >:D

^-^  Looking forward to seeing all of you guys again (and feeding you too  :beerchug:)  Nothing better than hotdogs, beans and beer to start a rally week off!!!
Ride safe and see "ya all" there!  (Just practicing for the local dialect)  :103:

Food's on the Grill.

2012-06-10%2B18.56.39.jpg

2012-06-10%2B18.55.52.jpg

Here are more pictures.  Sorry that people got in the way of the bikes.  ;D
https://plus.google.com/photos/112383979949366115620/albums/5752583793010779601

Boy was that a fast "update" - photos and all.  Thanks again for doing what you do for everyone.  People from the upper reaches may talk a bit "Canadian", but they sure know how to entertain. ;).

Hoogie/Baldeagle