• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Denver ride to the dealer...

denver6

Not sure if I should post this in the C10 section or the C14 section, so I decided to post in the Southwest section...

I see that Kawasaki is having a 0% financing offer, so I am going to go tomorrow and see what I can get from my local dealer.  :) As I recall, they had a nice blue one the last time I was at Fay Myers.  Grand Prix has a silver one, but I think I like the blue better. So I may be doing the Red Rocks Rally on a new C14 and not my '95 C10.

I'll let you know what I find.  Is it too soon after tech day?  At least I know the buyer of my C10 will have great wheel bearings!

denver6 said:
Not sure if I should post this in the C10 section or the C14 section, so I decided to post in the Southwest section...

I see that Kawasaki is having a 0% financing offer, so I am going to go tomorrow and see what I can get from my local dealer.  :) As I recall, they had a nice blue one the last time I was at Fay Myers.  Grand Prix has a silver one, but I think I like the blue better. So I may be doing the Red Rocks Rally on a new C14 and not my '95 C10.

I'll let you know what I find.  Is it too soon after tech day?  At least I know the buyer of my C10 will have great wheel bearings!
U got it Bad Man :great: :beerchug:

Those two c14's at your tech day got to you? After all the work you put in on your wheel bearings your going to give up now!
Good luck with either color you go with, just don't walk in with too big a smile before you buy one. :))

Fay Myers had a left over black '12 model with a significant discount.  So I bought it!  Kawasaki was offering 0% or $1000 off. Since the finance change for a 3 yr loan was less than $1000, taking the $1000 off was a better deal.

Now I just have to figure out where I can ride it so I can shift out of 3rd gear  :)

Next step: wash the C10 and post a Craig's list ad.

Attachments

• myC14.jpg
    myC14.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 111
WOW, that sure is a purdy bike. I hate it when I get the itch for shinny new things.  I'm starting to scratch pretty hard right now. Congrats on the new wheels.

Congrats and enjoy!

Now count yer blessings Mr Colorado-3rd gear.  I live in straight, flat, 5th, 6th gear boring country.

And if yer in 5th or 6th gear and yer not bored then yer probably going to JAIL while yer bike's gettin

slung by a mouth breather !!  :-\  :-[  :(

Just kiddin, I'm never bored at any speed on this thing.