• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DMV New Year's Day ride?

x01660

On a Connie in a neighborhood near you
Hey, everyone! Weather is gonna be in the mid 40's tomorrow, kinda cloudy. Anyone within 100 miles of DC wanna go on a ride? I can come to you, or you can come to me, or we can meet halfway and ride some roads.

I know it's short notice, but I'm game if anyone else is. I also will probably be going to bed before midnight, so I'm down for an early start.

Let me know and lets get some impromptu miles in!

-Z

Anyone?!? I'll fill your tank AND give you a 1/2oz shot of TCW3!!

Edit 1: Come on; its not THAT cold... and your Connie will like the crisp air!!

Edit 2: If gas doesn't entice you, perhaps I can ply you with a more.... libatious sort of clear or golden colored liquid.... 🤣

Edit 3: Seriously? On a motorcycle forum, and NO ONE wants to ride? What are you? Scurred of some cold?!?!? 😎

Edit 4: What if I sing you a song, or write you a poem?!?

🤣🤣

Last edited: