• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Eat & Ride to Moon

LSGiant

April 7 Moon Motorsports open house.
Meet at the Hopkins Minnesota Perkins restaurant on hwy 7 and 73 at 8:00 am for breakfast, ride leaves for Monticello at 9:00
Sign up early to take advantage of test rides. Free food and 20% off everything.

Randy Schafer
COG MN AAD

Anybody know the approximate length of the ride from breakfast to Moon via the backroad route we'll be taking? I'm supposed to be in Madison Lake for an Easter gathering around noonish and want to make sure I have time to get everything in.

I'm gonna try to make the breakfast, but I really gotta work again this weekend. Arggh :mad: