• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

End of Year Social [MA] Saturday Nov 10th 12 pm Hudson, MA

Nice turnout today, it was great to see so many friends and a few new faces. I hope we didn't scare anyone off and with luck maybe even
will get some new members out of this event. I'm sure Greg & Tracey will pipe in with details when they get the chance. Thanks to G&T for setting this up and to all who attended.
Kevin, Hope your feeling better soon, You were missed at this event but we hope to see you at the next one.

Thanks Pat for the posting!

Agreed - great to see everyone plus a prospective member Jim who I met back in 2011 at the motorcycle races at New Hampshire Speedway.  I'm hoping after this event he will sign up as a COG member.

The speech that John (from Canada Eh) gave along with the donation to Pat of his infamous 86 Concours "Flux" right rear brake/footpeg mounted upside down on a plaque was very memorable.  I love how John spoke of what COG has meant to him since day one at the Liberty NY rally many years ago. 

"Join for the bike, stay for the people".