• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Eureka Springs Memorial Day Weekend?

gsjay

I'm considering a trip to Eureka Springs in May 2024. Is May early enough in the year to avoid HOT weather?
Any suggestions on "must see" or do appreciated.
Jason

THANK YOU!
What about my question about the weather? Early enough to avoid HOT riding?
jason

I live just north of Eureka Springs about 20 miles. I agree with farty, hot is subjective. I personally think the end of May is good riding weather temperature wise, especially in the mornings. It's when you get to July and August around here when it is hot!! You will probably have some rain but it's May so it is expected.
YMMV.

I'm considering a trip to Eureka Springs in May 2024. Is May early enough in the year to avoid HOT weather?
Any suggestions on "must see" or do appreciated.
Jason
Not sure of the Hwy #, but look for Push Mountain Rd. Comes North Off State Hwy # 14 up to Hwy 201 S. near Norfork Village.

Ok, life got in the way and I'm going to make it out here this Spring.
If I want to try the fall should I wait until early October for cooler weather?
tks,
jason