• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Finally!!!! I can load .GPX files!

kevinrli

Street Cruiser
For years I have used my IPhone as my one device for everything. It's great for my music while riding paired with my Scala Rider, give me my phone and last but not least worked just fine as a GPS. Then came the rallies. Sure guys we just posted the routs in GPX format. Have at it. My Tom Tom app didn't support uploading GPX files. Well I found an app that does today. In the App store it's listed as Scenic Motorcycle Navigation. Free to download for basic usage, Pay as you go for premium features or one time payment of $55 forever. I was able to import the GPX files for the Maine rally without buying an expensive Garmin or something along those lines

That is awesome. I also use the Tom Tom app on my Iphone. I like it other than not being able to upload the routes at the National.

Throttle 8 said:
That is awesome. I also use the Tom Tom app on my Iphone. I like it other than not being able to upload the routes at the National.

Yeah I had an original Tom Tom 1 way back as my 1st GPS and I'm very used to the interface. The Tom Tom app was very familiar and I loved it in every other way but the ability to load the GPX files is huge! Tom Tom should get their heads out of their butts and add that feature.