• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: 2009 Concours 1400 Price Reduced for Quick Sale

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
63016 miles

Candy Diamond Red

Well cared for by Tim Rieb

Comes with both saddle bags and the tires are in pretty good shape

Extras include: Full Black Widow exhaust, Shoodabeen Mountain Runner Premium flash, color matched trunk

Asking $5000 obo

This picture was taken when the battery box was being accessed. The covers are not missing.

Located in central Washington, near Lake Chelan
1703036772850.png

Last edited:
63016 miles

Arabian Red

Well cared for by Tim Rieb

Comes with both saddle bags and the tires are in pretty good shape

Extras include: Full Black Widow exhaust, Shoodabeen Mountain Runner Premium flash, color matched trunk

Asking $6000 obo

This picture was taken when the battery box was being accessed. The covers are not missing.

Located in central Washington, near Lake Chelan
View attachment 37580
Looks great!

It probably also comes with the stock exhaust in a box, but this is the wrong time of year to ride five hours for the sole purpose of looking for it in
Tim's garage. There may be other things that go with it, but I haven't been on site to see. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. I'll answer as best I can.

I thought maybe I should point out the asking price is followed by "obo". and I confess I did make the assumption that anyone who found this forum and this thread had been around long enough to know that "obo" was an initialism for "or best offer". ;) Reasonable offers are welcome.

Okay folks, you saw it here first. The price has been reduced to $5000 Or Best Offer. COG gets the reduced asking price first. I will wait until next week to reduce the price on Facebook Marketplace. There's only one C-14 like this one.

I just learned this motorcycle also comes with a new set of Dunlop RoadSmart 2 tires and two extra windscreens. The deal just keeps getting better.

It's still looking for a loving second owner. Make an offer. The worst that could happen is that Tim's widow says no.