• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale: 2012 Triumph Tiger 800 - Reduced to $6,999

joneseey

Big Wheel
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 - Customized with $3,700 of upgrades! - $6999 Located in Carrollton, TX

This is a great motorcycle that has been well maintained and thoughtfully customized with over $3,700 worth of options which have all added to the functionality of the bike. It rides and handles great with all-day comfort. I used it primarily for trips to the Hill Country, New Mexico, Arkansas, day trips, etc. The only reason I am selling this is because of health issues. I have been the only owner and have a clear title.  Mileage 15,962

Options include: Anti-lock Brakes, Customized suspension (front and rear), Bill Mayer Custom Saddle, Madstad adjustable windscreen with side deflectors, Hepco Becker side bags and C-Bow mount, Caribou/Pelican 25-liter top case and cargo plate, SW Motech Bar risers, SW Motech adjustable footpegs, Barkbuster Storm handguards and bar end weights, Kaoko throttle lock, newish battery kept on a trickle charge, R&G swing arm spools, dual sport grips, more...

You can contact me on the forum or my cell at 214 957 3579

Jeff

Attachments

• 058 (2).jpg
    058 (2).jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 060 (2).jpg
    060 (2).jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 063aa.jpg
    063aa.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 128