• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

From the phalanges of the SWAD part II

OMoaC

What a great few months it's been. A wrench session in CO, M&E  plus a Sunday ride in AZ, Ride in So. NV., a true adventure ride in UT (Snow, What?), a travel planning ride in CO. Pay close attention to the next Concourier. You may be famous. Currently posted on the Calendar are 3 rides in Nor Cal and a So Cal ride. Check the calendar and the forum. Please everyone give it up for your AAD's and Members stepping up to host, sponsor, put on events  :bravo_2: these folks are doing this for the members of this club and really deserve our support and thanks. You folks are doing a great job!  :great:
As of this writing there are 51 registered for the regional Rally "Red Rock 'n Rally" in Cedar City UT. June 7,8,9. I myself very much look forward to meeting each and every one of you. The plank owners have put a lot of work into this and I am very confidant that a good time will be had by all. The riding can't be beat and the banquet looks to be a winner. For all those registered stand by for an email blast with last minute details (is your email address correct on YOUR reg?). I will be heading up to the great NW to bond with our northern Brethren for the Bun Cooler (highly recommended by the way) and be back down to CC UT dragging a few NW members with me.
Your leadership team has been working diligently on getting rides and events on the Calendar as well as working on the SW regional. Once we have this past us we will focus on regionals for 2014 (announcements during the regional in UT) as well as getting our SW newsletter and communication out there, as well as the National Rally in August of this year. As we sponsor this years rally I would like everyones feed back on the good and the bad. If we don't recognize where we can do better we can't do better so positive, CONSTRUCTIVE, feed back is important. Please feel free to address your concerns to myself or your AAD's. Come Wednesday I'll be Knees in the Breeze to Idaho and I'll C U in CC. I am really enthused about the future of the SW region. YOU folks are doing great things.
Stay Safe and Have Fun
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Your doing a great job mark , and all the rest . Look forward to meeting all of you in cedar city