• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: Corbin Modular All Leather Like New SOLD

calboy

Mini Bike
Bought three weeks ago. Really nice seat but I have a twisted mind and I don't know what I want, or what works for me for that matter!
Got the receipt and all the paperwork. It cost me close to $600.00, selling for $400.00 delivered (it is a heavy seat because Corbin makes very heavy seat pans). About as tall as the stock seat but I had it made a bit wider for comfort. It is in absolute mint condition.

Attachments

• Corbin 1.jpg
    Corbin 1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Corbin 2.jpg
    Corbin 2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Corbin 3.jpg
    Corbin 3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 86
Hey Cal,

The seat showed up today. The condition is perfect. Thanks this should work out well. Nice packing job, I am sure it does not come this well packed from Corbin.

:)

For any one looking to do business with Cal I can tell you he was really easy to work with and did what he promised.

Don

h2oplayer said:
Hey Cal,

The seat showed up today. The condition is perfect. Thanks this should work out well. Nice packing job, I am sure it does not come this well packed from Corbin.

:)

For any one looking to do business with Cal I can tell you he was really easy to work with and did what he promised.

Don

Don, thank you for your kind words and I am glad you like the seat. By the way, you are very easy to work with as well!  :beerchug: