• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hi Viz Frogg Toggs

Fred H.

Tom Batt of Country Gentlemen in Winchester Indiana sent me some of the newest model of Road Toads in Hi Viz lime green. I have taken some photos and put them in a gallery on my site here: http://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/froggtoggs One of my biggest complaints about Frogg Toggs was they didn't come in any brighter colors that would be more visible in traffic. Well, now they do. This Hi Viz green REALLY STANDS OUT! I like it! The material on these are just a little bit thicker than the original Frogg Toggs, and they look like they should hold up a bit better over the long haul. The only down side is they don't pack up quite as small, although it's not a big difference. I also notice all the seams are now sealed from the inside and the zippers and snaps have been strengthened, and reflective piping has been added. Overall, they look to be greatly improved over the original Frogg Toggs I have been using for several years now. The pockets on the pants are pass through pockets so you can reach stuff in your pants pocket, and the legs have longer zippers so you can put them on over boots. I guess now I have to go find some rain to ride in and test them out. Can you see me NOW?
large.jpg

Hey you should put a warning on this thread. My EYES! I had a set of Togs in University of Texas colors. Or so they thought. It was just bright orange. I looked like a rolling pumpkin. But you could see me coming. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

The camera really picked up that reflective piping as well. It's the side I worry about on my C10, not much going on reflective-wise on the stock bike's sides.