• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I went and done it ( new st1300 owner

connierdr

Tricycle
well after many restless nights pondering how my new concours 14 would look near my zg1000 i finaly rode one back at the end of august .. just not the bike for me did not feel comfy so i looked elsewhere then a 2003 st1300 cought my eye hmmm was this the bike for me ..... hell yeah !!!! so i flew to virginia labor day weekend paid the man for her and rode her home ..seat was a little stiff but man could she handle. heat was also an issue more in traffic then on freeways .. i left va at 2pm friday got home to methuen at 11 am sat man my ass was sore ..now for the last week iv'e been chasing antifreeze leaks what a pain in the ass i found most of my clamps loose must have been built on friday ..finished wed night so far so good .so if you have an st1300 that leaks let me know im a pro at it now so far im happy with her ...

Did you consider getting another C-10, maybe newer with less miles, instead? Serious question, not pullin' your leg. Thx.

I like the look of the ST, but cannot stand that Singer sewing machine sound they make.  Course I can't stand much other than a 4 cylinder inline, so what else is new?  Congrats on the new ride, may it bring you great pleasure.