• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Javitz Show Hootnanny Saturday Dec 2

terrynyc

Yes folks we are officially in that long downhill slide to the holiday season which means the Javitz show will be here before you know it!  We'll follow the usual plan and meet by the Connie between 2pm and 2:30pm, then head off for an early dinner at Tir Na Nog at Times Square, 315 W 39 St.  This one is a bit larger than the Penn Station location and was thankfully drunken Santa free last year, although I do believe Santa Con might be at a later date this year. 
JUst to see would anyone prefer to return to Reichenbach Hall this year for another try at German food without the Santas?  We went back in February that year and it was much more pleasant without the blasting music and traditional German tunes playing.  Sound off here on your preference and I'll make it happen. :great:
I ordered my tickets already, used promo code CG18 from Cycle Gear for $4 off per ticket. :motonoises:

Here's my yearly maybe I'll show up post. Not sure if I would do the show or just meet for some vittles at the eating place.

Please drop a post if you plan to attend so I have an idea of how many to expect.  We can all check out the new Kawi sport tourer based on the H2 and salivate!

Wish we could attend but the work schedule getting I the way again. We sure hope you all have a great day checking out the
new bikes and then the awesome food.  :beerchug:

Maryann and I are taking a bus organized by the Yankee Beemers.  We plan to "meet by the Connie," but will not be joining you for dinner as our return ride leaves too early.

Thanks for arranging this again Terry. I'll be there with my usual partner in crime, along with a +1.

So far between forum,website, carrier pigeon and smoke signals we have eight folks so far.  Don't forget to give me a holler if you'd like to come for victuals.  I'd like to give the restaurant a heads up on Friday.  See you there! :motonoises: :beerchug:

Thanks to all who came out for the show.  Had seven folks come out for some vittles and tomfoolery.  I have to say the show was smaller again this year, Ducati and Triumph were no shows, but still fun to look at the shiny new wheels.  Have a great holiday season all and see you when the snows melt! ;)

:iagree:

Thanks to Terry for once again organizing a terrific meet & greet meal. Food at Tir Na Nog never disappoints, and the $14 brunch deal with a cocktail was a bargain for NYC.

Here's the crew...

IMG_0452-M.jpg