• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kentucky Derby Weekend Save the Date May 3-5, 2024

Jason, my google search turned up a New Martinsvile WV, a Martinville OH, a Martinville IN, a Lower Windsor Twp Martinsvile PA, a Martinville Ont, a Martinsville Quebec, and a Martinville VA. Is it New Martinsville WV?😁 Just want to know where I may be going.

Jason, my google search turned up a New Martinsvile WV, a Martinville OH, a Martinville IN, a Lower Windsor Twp Martinsvile PA, a Martinville Ont, a Martinsville Quebec, and a Martinville VA. Is it New Martinsville WV?😁 Just want to know where I may be going.

Hey Dave... Thanks for heads up... Jason meant to say that the Derby Dash Weekend will be in Martinsburg, WV.
We will ensure the correct location is included when the event is posted on the event calendar.

Sorry Dave, I wasn't even drinking when I posted the mis information!
thanks for the correction Steve.
See you in Martinsburg, Wv
jason

I did the same thing as Dave, found New Martinsvile WV. I thought wow that is a small town wonder where we will be staying. Thanks for the correction. The correct location is less than 2 hours away. Now I just have to plan a 4 hour plus ride to get there, and another to get home.

Looking like a busy May again this year. All the weekends have activities planed already.

I did the same thing as Dave, found New Martinsvile WV. I thought wow that is a small town wonder where we will be staying. Thanks for the correction. The correct location is less than 2 hours away. Now I just have to plan a 4 hour plus ride to get there, and another to get home.

Looking like a busy May again this year. All the weekends have activities planed already.
FYI. There is a great Chinese Restaurant in New Martinville, WV in the plaza with the Shoe Store! And just across the river is some of the best riding you'll find. look at your map. routes 800, 255, 536 and 26 south to Marietta. Great roads!
jason

Martinsville with an S is in INdiana .....home and HS basketball champs 1927 with a fellow named Johnny Wooden playing for them. Our Muncie Central Bearcats defeated future Coach Wooden in 1928 spoiling his Sr year back to back titles.

Hey gang we're only 2 months out from this event!
There are only 6 registered on this site, but there are a bunch more coming that are not in the club. Friends of mine!
Book those rooms and Ladies get your hats ready!
jason

10 rooms booked as of today April 15th.

Online block is no longer active.
Call the motel and ask for a room with the Derby Dash and they will fix you up.

Comfort Inn Aikens Center
1872 Edwin Miller Blvd, Martinsburg, WV 25404

I'm heading out after Lunch Friday. Should arrive by 5:00. Looks like there is a Bar/Grill within walking distance from the Motel.
Laddie's Grill.
Ladies, don't forget to bring your Derby Hat!
And Snacks!
jason