• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Large collection of C-10 Concours parts

concours_to_go

Bicycle
Forum Subscriber
I have a very large collection of C-10 Concours parts.
Ask for the parts you are looking for.
Anything, Everything...
Complete Body Sets
Individual Body Parts
Saddle Bags
Seats, OEM, Corbin,
Carburetor Sets, Some are Cleaned, Rebuilt, Ready to Install
Carburetor Sets, complete, need cleaning and rebuild
Etc.

*** Send a direct message for a faster reply ***

Send me an email address and I will give a price and send a photo.

Concours colors and changes through the years ( Link Below )

http://forum.cog-online.org/1986-20...oncours-colors-and-changes-through-the-years/

Last edited:

onkeludo

Big Wheel
Black lower fairing and the left side lower plastic...not sure the name...heat director that attaches to the lower metal stay that crosses under the bike.  We had a trailer loading incident.  Belly pan was off so still good.

concours_to_go

Bicycle
Forum Subscriber
$450 for cleaned, adjusted carb set. No new parts included.
I take them completely apart.
Soak them in Chem Dip.
Run them through my ultra sonic cleaner.
Re-assembly.
Adjust floats.
Set fuel needle.
Test and synchronize on running bike with idle at 1k rpm, and up to 4k rpm sync check
$450
If you want all new parts installed, you buy the parts and send them to me,
and I will install them.
If you want your own carbs serviced as above - $300 - you provide all replacement parts.