• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*late notice* Port Sanilac Mich R-t-E THIS Saturday 7/21

DeansZG

What: summer R-t-E
When: Saturday July 21st
Where: Mary's Diner  14 N. Ridge St.  Port Sanilac, MI 48469  810-622-9377
Time:  11:45 am

Hopefully the breezes off the big lake will cool us down a bit!
Enjoy your ride to & from the restaurant, no planned ride or route sheets.

Yes, what a great day for a ride!  15 of us, it was great to meet some new folks & to get re-aquainted w/ those you haven't seen in awhile.
Sorry no pics from me as the only casualty of the trip was my digital camera decided to take flight somewhere 'tween home & mid-destination coffee stop! :banghead:
  I know, instead of geo-caching, I'll host a camera-caching & you get to keep my camera, but just give me the 8gb card I just purchased this past spring. ;D

Dean sorry to hear of your camera taking an early exit from the meet. Sure glad I made it out it was my pleasure to meet everyone, thanks again for the invite. Lord willing I'll see everyone next time.