• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Let's hear from you !!

andydude

Would like to hear from east coast members here in Canada and maybe organize a meet and greet someday !!  :great:

There's actually lots of Connie's around ...... just not sure how many are members but i think there would be lots of interest !! :)

Rode the Cabot trail on the weekend and I think this would be a great area for a Connie gathering !! So awsome in the fall !!

WillyP said:
How far from New Hampshire are you?

The New Brunswick border is Approximately 4.5 hours from N.H. and i'm in the Moncton area which is another 160 miles !

Andy

andydude said:
The New Brunswick border is Approximately 4.5 hours from N.H. and i'm in the Moncton area which is another 160 miles !

Andy - there are presently 3 other full COG members besides yourself residing in New Brunswick and they are all in Moncton. I used
the advanced search of the Member List feature in the member area to find them. 

S Smith said:
andydude said:

Andy - there are presently 3 other full COG members besides yourself residing in New Brunswick and they are all in Moncton. I used

Thank you Steve ...... I'll check it out !! :great:

S Smith said:
andydude said:

I gave that a try and had no luck !! I must not be putting in the right criteria !!

andydude said:
There's actually lots of Connie's around ...... just not sure how many are members but i think there would be lots of interest !! :)

If you organized something on a weekend in May-June or Sept 2014 I would try to get there! Summer is more difficult since my wife teaches and doesn't ride so long trips at that time of year involve a cage.

Patroller said:
andydude said:

If you organized something on a weekend in May-June or Sept 2014 I would try to get there! Summer is more difficult since my wife teaches and doesn't ride so long trips at that time of year involve a cage.

Well thank you Bob, i'll keep you posted. I've been up your way numerous times and still need a few more !! LOL    I'm planning a couple longer trips for next summer and gonna try to fit this M&G in there somewheres !!

Hey Andy,

I'm in the Halifax area.  Good idea to get some activities going.  I've been thinking about it for some time.  The Cabot Trail is a winner!  Digby's Wharf Rat rally is another one, hopefully the ferry will start running again next year which may encourage some US friends to visit.

Claude

andydude said:
Well thank you Bob, i'll keep you posted. I've been up your way numerous times and still need a few more !! LOL    I'm planning a couple longer trips for next summer and gonna try to fit this M&G in there somewheres !!

Let me know when you are around this area and I will try and meet for a ride and/or coffee/meal.

Claude aka MotorcycleClaude said:
Hey Andy,

I'm in the Halifax area.  Good idea to get some activities going.  I've been thinking about it for some time.  The Cabot Trail is a winner!  Digby's Wharf Rat rally is another one, hopefully the ferry will start running again next year which may encourage some US friends to visit.

Claude

Yes Claude the Cabot trail would be a great area ! I'm always in your area as well so we could meet for a coffee or something and discuss it some more !! :)

Patroller said:
andydude said:

Let me know when you are around this area and I will try and meet for a ride and/or coffee/meal.

Thanks ...... that would be great !! :)

Any thoughts about Gaspésie? I rode up there back in 2009 and it's quite beautiful. Whatever you all decide, I'll try to make it up from New Jersey!

voileauciel said:
Any thoughts about Gaspésie? I rode up there back in 2009 and it's quite beautiful. Whatever you all decide, I'll try to make it up from New Jersey!

Yes that would be awesome also ...... Gaspesie and the cabot trail in Cape Breton, N.S. are the two nicest area's to ride in the east IMHO !!