• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ludlow VT Meet & Greet, Sat. Sept. 7th

Pat and Sher in Ma

So who is planning on going to the VT meet & greet this Saturday Sept. 7th?
It looks like Kevin M. has a day ride  :motonoises: heading up to this event as well.

We hope to see a few of you Coggers up in VT on Saturday.  :)

Pat - thanks for starting the forum thread.

Tracey and I are planning on meeting the group for lunch at the Ludlow Village Pizza on 26 Main St, Ludlow, VT, then looking at joining the group for all or part of the ride from lunch on.

All those interested please sign up ASAP so Kevin has a good indication of how many people will be going to lunch.

Sign-up for the ride is here:  http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=180638

If you just want to go to the Meet & Greet, then sign-up is here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=181052

See you all there!

OK, I wanted to make Brian and Andrea's Rhode Island M&G last weekend, but I was too burnt out to make the run. But I'm thinking of trying it again this weekend for the VT M&G. But like the Rhode Island M&G, no promises. And also like the RI M&G, it more than likely would be in one of the cages rather than on the bike. If that's acceptable to the participants, I will do my best to make it happen.  ;D

Anyway, this week has been much better than last. So it's looking much better. Although there is still work tomorrow to screw it up for me.  :))

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day so hop on those bikes and take a ride to
Ludlow VT for the Meet & Greet. Sure hope to see a bunch of you NE area coggers
in a few hours.  :motonoises:

Cap'n Bob,
Looking forward to seeing you again no matter what mode of transport brings you
to Ludlow  :great:

It was nice seeing folks today. I took a longer route going home and fought rain the whole way home once in New York. The weird part is that it was pretty much full on raining the whole way, yet the roads never got totally wet. It was like I was on the beginning of the rain storm for about 100 miles. Or maybe in the twilight zone.
  Anyway, it was great seeing folks. And I want to thank the Habel's and Kevin for putting the ride and Meet & Greet on for us folks to participate in. It was a nice day for me. But I am sore and tired now. And I didn't ride.  :))

The Mulloy half of the Habeloys also want to Thank Greg, Tracey & Kevin for putting
together another great day of COG fun. Special thanks to Cap'n Bob for making the
trip from NY, It was great to see you.

Here's a link to some pictures I took today, Sorry if they are crappy since I just uploaded
them and didn't even have a chance to mess with them at all.

http://pat-sher.smugmug.com/COG-Meet-Greet-Ludlow-VT

Hope to see some of you next weekend for the VT/NH Unrally.

Tracey and I had lots of fun seeing everyone and riding with the group after lunch through the epic empty fun roads of VT and NH.
Kiddie cones at Kimballs in Jaffrey NH were HUGE! 
Pat and Sher - how did you sneak up on us for part of the ride?  Coincidence or skill?

Tracey set her new 1 day riding record on the Can Am Spyder at 315 miles!  Plus she kept up with the group  :beerchug: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

I was thinking. There was a pretty good turn out considering we were a pretty good ways out in Vermont. But was there actually anyone from Vermont there? Since I didn't know everyone, I'm not sure.