• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MA/ME/NH/VT - End of Year Social - Saturday Nov 9th 12:00 pm - Hudson, MA

ghabel

Greetings from Greg and Tracey Habel, COG MA,ME,NH,VT Assistant Area Directors

You invited to the end of year social lunch on Saturday November 9th at 12:00 pm at the Horseshoe Pub in Hudson, MA.

Come celebrate another great year of riding and activities in these beautiful New England states.
Help us come up with 2014 riding activities and give your input on what you like or would like to change.

Please sign up via this link: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&p=765481&mz=FA18C1B6-9330-D076-06D8DE9BC921B9B6&EventID=192257

Tracey and I look forward to seeing you at the social.

Just signed up, looks like a pretty good turnout so far. Looking forward to seeing everyone
and making plans for the upcoming year. Hope to ride the Connie out but that will depend
on the weather and my work/sleep schedule. See you all Saturday.

Well if you do go in a car, bring Angel with you! We can put a service dog vest on her and she can sit at my table. If she isn't calm enough for that, I'll sit outside on the sidewalk and share a bottle of water with her..... although she is not good at sharing those as I remember.  :rotflmao:

I will try to remember to tell Shar about Zeus while we are there. I came 'this close' to having a new house guest....

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Just signed up, looks like a pretty good turnout so far. Looking forward to seeing everyone
and making plans for the upcoming year. Hope to ride the Connie out but that will depend
on the weather and my work/sleep schedule. See you all Saturday.

Thursday night and the forecast is looking good for Sat. Mid- 50's and not raining.... all one could ask for this close to the middle of Nov.

Looking forward to seeing you folks!

Brian

Just heard from John McLean from Ontario, Canada.  Both he and his wife will be attending!

Looking forward to tomorrow but Greg, if you get a chance, can you bump the temp. up just a tad?

;D

Is this the place with the long, narrow upstairs section? The place where Pat goes to buy trailers?  :)

Brian

BDF,

I think it had the long narrow upstairs (we were in last time)  :1rij:
but also had the other square room next to it (another group was using it) so maybe we will be
in the square this time.

Trailer purchasing is restricted to the Miss Mendon Diner only, Although Bob is signed
up for tomorrow so who knows what he might bring along  :D

Oh, my comment was not a complaint, only a question as I am trying to remember which restaurant this is and for the life of me, I cannot.

I have never had a bad meal with COGites, nor have I been to a bad restaurant, nor a bad hotel, nor a bad venue. So far, and I expect it to continue, COG events have all been positive all the way around but that is probably more due to the group than the venues.  ;)

But as I am remembering, I am associating the upstairs room in the restaurant with the day Bob came by with that trailer...? I might have the wrong place associated with the wrong event though. I should remember tomorrow when I am there, and then in a few more years I will no longer remember that I forgot something in the first place- true Nirvana! :)

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
BDF,

I think it had the long narrow upstairs (we were in last time)  :1rij:
but also had the other square room next to it (another group was using it) so maybe we will be
in the square this time.

Trailer purchasing is restricted to the Miss Mendon Diner only, Although Bob is signed
up for tomorrow so who knows what he might bring along  :D

What an excellent day, it was wonderful to see all who came out to join in the fun. So very glad to once again be able to share the "telling of the Cat joke" (NOT)!! Next time when he asks, please say NO.  :mad:

Though it is always nice to hang out and laugh with some of our most favorite people!
Thanks once again to Superstars Greg & Tracey for all you did this year; great AAD role models for sure!!  :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Enjoy some of the pic's!
http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/arfelice/slideshow/Habels%202013%20Year%20End

Andrea

A great time, as always. Thanks for putting this on.

By the way, for those who were with us when we left..... the gentleman in the car next to my bike, the one just coming out of the condition of 'chemical overload'; you should have seen the look on his face as he watched me strap Mr. Elkhoof to the bike for the ride home. His next stories with his 'indulging friends' are going to be way, way better than the usual ones involving the pink elephant.....  :-\ ;D

Brian

just want to say thank you to Greg and Tracey for having this event. we had a great time as always. we look forward to attending a meet and greet in mass next year and enjoy some of those beautiful roads!! also, thank you Wayne and Maryann for dropping us off at the hotel, much appreciated!!  :beerchug: we had a wonderful riding season with our new, "new england friends"!!! looking forward to many more!!! :)

Yeah, but the pressure lessens after some time passes....

:rotflmao: two times. Just pulling your chain Roger.

Brian

Roger M. said:
Oh, also wanted to add, we enjoyed meeting new friends as well!!! Always a pressure!!  :beerchug:

Roger M. said:
... thank you Wayne and Maryann for dropping us off at the hotel, much appreciated!!  ...

Our pleasure! ... or is that "pressure?" :nananana:

Sher and Pat want to thank Greg and Tracey? Really? What is up with that? You are the Habeloys, and inseparable entity! Reading this is like watching a ventriliquist act where you really expect us to believe the dummy is alive!

Soon you and I won't be able to talk anymore either if the Febeloy concept gets any traction.  :))

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Sher & I want to Thank Greg & Tracey for putting together another great COG event.

<snip>