• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(MA) Pioneer Valley Ride and Meet & Greet 6/22/13

ghabel

Kevin Martin will be leading the ride. 
Don't have time for the full ride?  Join us for a meet & greet lunch portion in South Deerfield MA at Wolfie’s Restaurant
This ride will include some of the best motorcycling roads in western Massachusetts, including
The Mohawk Trail, 8A, 116, 112, and a number of unmarked county roads.  We’ll be stopping for lunch in South Deerfield MA at Wolfie’s Restaurant.
Meet at Bickfords Restaurant, 526 N. Main St (Rt 12) Leominster  MA.  GPS:  N42 32.985 W71 45.754.  Ride leaves at 8:30 am for Greenfield and a brief bio stop at the Greenfield Rotary McDonalds, (1st traffic light on left, RT-2 West, off the I-91 rotary exit). 
If anyone wants to join Kevin for the ride to Leominster, meet him at the I-495 South Rest Stop in Chelmsford, NLT 7:15 am.  The rest stop is just south of exit 34 on I-495.

Ride sign-up here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=180634&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272013%2D06%2D17%27%7D

Meet & Greet only sign-up here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=181043&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272013%2D06%2D17%27%7D

The weather is looking very good for the weekend.  Highs in the mid 80's and little chance of rain.
Come join us!

Getting ready to head out for a nice ride to Wolfie's for the meet & greet, Hope to see
a bunch of you NE area coggers there.  :motonoises:

It was great to see about 17 people at the Meet and Greet with half joining Kevin for the complete ride.
Wolfie's was delicious and reasonably priced too.
Great to meet new members Tim and Gina from Tewksbury, MA. 
And Chris making the journey from Long Island!

Good times. :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

Just a quick thank you to Greg for organizing the Pioneer Valley ride and hosting us at the meet and greet lunch at Wolfies. Great atmosphere of friendship and fellowship there. There is such a clear bond in the COG community. A special thanks to Kevin for leading a terrific ride (waiting for the cows to cross was a new riding experience for this Long Islander) and my fellow riders Tim, Gina, Tom and Dave for being fun comrades on 2 wheels! I am so envious of the great roads you have so close. Hope to join you again sometime.....be well......Chris

Here is a link to the few pictures I was able to take at the meet & greet,

Sorry, Bad link so I'll update this when I get something working  :'(