• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mail Drop

Good tip for the paint thanks. I used to pick up my grandparents mail for them at their farm on my dirt bike. I found stuffing the mail into my shirt or jacket worked best. Now that I have my Connie I keep the bags on it all the time. I love my hard saddle bags. Take care and best of luck in the future.

Bummer as always. The bike just hates to lean except under power. It does sound like you got off easy with repairs. Just be sure to double check the foot peg on that side. Cracks in the casting can cause it to look strong till you need it. Photos[/url]

I usually drop my mail onto the instrument shroud between the windshield and the instrument pannel. The curve of the windshield/fairing hold the mail in place pretty well.

Tom, your number is CDA0320. Nice description of the drop - I could picture it slow-mo going over and that crunch as it hit the ground. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z