• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mileage Award Sticker program

I received a milage award shirt today compliments of COG since they don't have 250K stickers. I didn't even know we had shirts.

Might have to be my banquet shirt for the Nationals.

Big thanks to COG! 😊
You should want that sticker for your bike buddy. Worm another 50K sticker and cut out the 5 and just paste it on the 200k sticker
Worked for me and my 250k C10 HTH
You're welcome

Mileage stickers get handed out at 50k 75k, 100k, 150k and as uv seen there are some serious high Mileage bikes out there.

Somewhere with yhis thread theres the info for hiw to get one. The stickers are for the bikes Mileage, not the ,riders so odometer pictures and Vinson are requested...

Mileage stickers get handed out at 50k 75k, 100k, 150k and as uv seen there are some serious high Mileage bikes out there.

Somewhere with yhis thread theres the info for hiw to get one. The stickers are for the bikes Mileage, not the ,riders so odometer pictures and Vinson are requested...
Who's Vinson?🤣

I don't intend to start a new side discussion, only to defend the organization should the subject come up again.

Professionally I am an Information Technology Director for a Heathcare District, but I am also their Information Security Officer which means, in a nutshell, I interpret what does, and does not, constitute Protected Health Information (PHI) as well as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as it applies to HIPAA covered entities as well as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) rules and standards.

Giving your VIN number is NOT sharing PII no more than sharing the serial number from your TV would be. In order for it to be considered PII it would have to be DIRECTLY connected to the person giving it and not an indirectly connected to them. Your VIN number can be used to identify your vehicle and indirectly your ownership of that vehicle. Incidentally, that ownership could change in a matter of moments which is another reason why it is considered indirect identification.

There is common sense test for what constitutes PII.... Could you use your VIN as a form of personal identification? And the commonsense answer is - NO. No more than the license plate on the vehicle is your personal ID. It only indicates ownership, and you are not allowed to hide that when operating the vehicle.

Last edited:
I don't intend to start a new side discussion, only to defend the organization should the subject come up again.

Professionally I am an Information Technology Director for a Heathcare District, but I am also their Information Security Officer which means, in a nutshell, I interpret what does, and does not, constitute Protected Health Information (PHI) as well as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as it applies to HIPAA covered entities as well as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) rules and standards.

Giving your VIN number is NOT sharing PII no more than sharing the serial number from your TV would be. In order for it to be considered PII it would have to be DIRECTLY connected to the person giving it and not an indirectly connected to them. Your VIN number can be used to identify your vehicle and indirectly your ownership of that vehicle. Incidentally, that ownership could change in a matter of moments which is another reason why it is considered indirect identification.

There is common sense test for what constitutes PII.... Could you use your VIN as a form of personal identification? And the commonsense answer is - NO. No more than the license plate on the vehicle is your personal ID. It only indicates ownership, and you are not allowed to hide that when operating the vehicle.
So with over 18 years in healthcare, Facilities Department, I have to ask:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
HIPPA
HIPPA Who?
I can't tell you. 😄😄😄😄:cautious:

So with over 18 years in healthcare, Facilities Department, I have to ask:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
HIPPA
HIPPA Who?
I can't tell you. 😄😄😄😄:cautious:

Facilities?!? Everyone knows those hammer and pipe jockeys don't know anything about anything! 👍:ROFLMAO:

Truth is, those that don't understand your value today, eventually WILL! And at the worst possible time. Love Facility folks and wish you would get the credit and respect you deserve. I run IT and we too suffer from a lack of respect as well. I think most dog catchers are held in higher esteem than we do in healthcare. Not that anyone should ever be looked down on for their role in any organization! A little more mutual respect would be a good thing for everyone in this great country. Heck I love our garbage collectors, and wait by my trash the week of Christmas to tip them - truth! If you don't appreciate them now, I bet you will after they miss you for a few weeks. Then, everyone loves them...........as they should! (y)(y)(y)

Just another job that sucks, but thank God someone is willing to do it.

A
Facilities?!? Everyone knows those hammer and pipe jockeys don't know anything about anything! 👍:ROFLMAO:

Truth is, those that don't understand your value today, eventually WILL! And at the worst possible time. Love Facility folks and wish you would get the credit and respect you deserve. I run IT and we too suffer from a lack of respect as well. I think most dog catchers are held in higher esteem than we do in healthcare. Not that anyone should ever be looked down on for their role in any organization! A little more mutual respect would be a good thing for everyone in this great country. Heck I love our garbage collectors, and wait by my trash the week of Christmas to tip them - truth! If you don't appreciate them now, I bet you will after they miss you for a few weeks. Then, everyone loves them...........as they should! (y)(y)(y)

Just another job that sucks, but thank God someone is willing to do it.
A little something I shared with my peeps during the pandemic days😂😂D108AAF6-707E-46B4-84C6-AB2729ECC92F.jpeg