• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mn. Tech session / Meet greet

LSGiant

Tech Session Meet & Greet

What: Get together to do a little wrenching and share some knowledge in Brian Heiple’s heated garage. Possible projects include, steering head bearings on a C10, Exhaust header on C14, Reprogram CPU on C14, and other items if arranged. Please bring a dish to pass and your own beverages.

When: November 29th 2014
Where: Coon Rapids, MN 554448
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Brian’s contact information.
Cell 763 286 4705, Email: beheiple@gmail.com

In.

I haven't done my speedo cable yet either, I can save that for the tech session.

Brian must miss having a concours in his garage. ;D

redkerk84 said:
Brian must miss having a concours in his garage. ;D

Nope, I don't miss the bike, but you know what they say "Join for the bike, stay for the people".  :great:

OK, who's gonna be here?

This was also posted on FJR Forum.  Don't let the FJR owners out number the Connie owners. :-[

I'm planning to be there for a bit. My daughter is going to be here for Tday, so I may have to keep it shorter in order to stay popular with her and SWMBO ;)

Have some of the Spotted Cows for me. Sorry everyone, I won't be making this session. I've completed my mental switchover from motorcycles to downhill skis. Delaine and I are heading for Lutsen this weekend. Yes, I'm bringing the woman who hates winter to a ski area with cold weather and lots of man made snow. I'm sure there will be a price to pay. I don't make her ski. I know my limits. To each their own.

Anyway, while you are wrenching, I'll be doing the winter twistie stuff, carving high speed turns on downhill slopes. Skiing provides many similar sensations to riding. One still has to watch for deer and other idiots on the slope. At least the idiots are not texting. Also, binding checks are a lot less complicated than valve checks. I usually break less parts doing it, too. Ski bottoms last longer than tires, too.

Have a good time. See you all at the COG Banquet.

The air filter looked OK, but he put a new one in anyway......

Between the new headers and the new air filter, you musta gained a ton more horsepower! ;)

Tom, Thanks again for the video... you warmed me up on a cold day!

Roger Dodger said:
The air filter looked OK, but he put a new one in anyway......

Between the new headers and the new air filter, you musta gained a ton more horsepower! ;)

Tom, Thanks again for the video... you warmed me up on a cold day!

Anytime Roger, I also posted a link to the video on the HFRO thread. It's still better on the big screen with surround sound. Thanks to Brian H for hosting and to all for the con-radery.  :)