• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MOTOOL SLACKER V4 Digital Suspension Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

2andblue

COG Executive Director
About a year ago I decided to up the game in suspension tuning and purchased a MOTOOL SLACKER V4 Digital Suspension Tuner.

The MOTOOL suspension tuner is simple to use, requires no other special tools or knowledge, makes setting suspension fast and significantly more accurate than a tape measure and another benefit - requires no helpers. MOTOOL has a remote readout device available that can be placed on the handlebars or anywhere, I saved the $ and just Bluetooth the MOTOOL to my IPhone for live readouts and documenting of the suspension settings. Kit comes with all mounts needed (removable or permanent) for our machines and many others. Can also be used on bicycles, dirt bikes...

This device allowed us to get much more out of the machine. We still use a stock fork setup and the MOTOOL helped bring the Forks up in performance to allow us to enjoy the benefits of the double adjust Penske rear shock more.

Highly recommend to anyone who wants to get more accurate suspension settings and better performance on the street, really does start with this tool... Anyone local in PA - PM me if you want your suspension tuned up...!

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.