• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mr B's BBQ

Tim And Trish said:
Not too many signed up for this one. Is it still on?

This Saturday, Berryville

Good question...  This was scheduled by JR before his surgery.  Nothing preventing folks from taking a ride to enjoy some good BBQ.  Probably just needs someone to be the event champion to promote it a bit.

Alright folks, we have a ride to eat this Saturday at Mr B's BBQ in Berryville.  :))

Hope to see many of you there! Rain is only 30% and they're guessing at that!!!  ;)

Should be a pretty day and some great BBQ. Hope to see many of you at 12!!

:great:

Yeah, Tim, they're always just guessing at that weather thing.  ::)

Am planning on being there! Of course, I MUST bring some of that great barbecue home for Sharry!  :great:

See y'all there.

A beautiful day for riding with highs in the mid to upper 70's!  Met Glenn, Trish and Kim in Luray at Outlanders Motorcycle Shop along with two of my friends on Harleys.  From there, Glenn led us through some twisties in the Shenandoah Valley which included one "Caution" sign for a 5mph curve - never saw one that slow before (I think I saw some sparks coming from the Harley guys).  Missed seeing you there Tim (and the other "Wild Cogs" too).  Met come new people and saw people we hadn't seen since the Spring Fling.  Oh yeah, the BBQ was delicious as always.

Had a good time Saturday.  Good food and good company.  Not a big turnout this year, but not too bad, either.