• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My 08 Concourse

neuevolution

Big Wheel
I bought a used 08 when I got back from a deployment last summer.  I have been evauating the bike for a while.  I have to say I love this bike.  I also have a Hayabusa but find myself riding the Concourse because I love the comfort, handling and utility of the side bags.  Just an awesome bike.  I live in WA state so the weather is a factor.  I put a larger windshield on the bike and its nice.  I did a ride to Mt. St Helens last weekend and this bike handles so great in the corners.  Very pleased.  Now I need to start the mods????  right??? 

Awesome!

I just picked on up and I'm also in WA... Gotta agree with you its quite practical for this area! How was st helens?

I'm glad you like it. It's a great bike. I can't believe you haven't started mod's already!!! Oh by the way, there's no "e" on the end of Concours!

First off.. :bravo_2: Thank You For Your Service so that I may be free to ride in the greatest country in the world! :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

It sounds like you went about it the most suggested way. Ride it, fix what you NEED to fix for comfort and ridability then go to trickin it out just for fun. I might suggest Rev's TURBO... wait.. that is a C10.. Hmmm C14... What more DO you need?

Welcome aboard! (my other suggestion would be the most important, useful and cheapest mod of all... Membership!)

+100 on your service  :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Like it has been said seat time should let you know what you need.
New seat ? Brighter lights ( HID work well)
Bar risers ?
peg lowers ?
Ride 2 up you need a backrest or top box
What tires does it have.

But then maybe I'm not the one to ask about farkles......

DSC02668.jpg