• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My 2008 Kawasaski Connie 14 for sale

My 2008 Kawasaki Concourse 14 sport touring motorcycle is for sale.
21,769 miles as of July 21th (miles will change as I ride it 30 to 45 minutes 4 days a week) This bike is in excellent condition.
Good tire tread. Everything works flawlessly. All fluids just changed July 10th. Comes with the Kawasaki factory warranty 100% transferable until September 1213.

Extras: Cee Baily Aircraft full windscreen, high rise handle bars, Two brothers exhaust.

I'm getting 47 miles to the gallon on average. I am a mature person and I do not push my bike. The ride is fantastic! As it turns out I am not a long distance touring person. We all know what this bike can do!. The bike weighs 605 lbs. It is a little heavy for me as I am 147 lbs and my feet are not 100%flat on the ground. So it is a little unnerving in traffic or at a light. Due to an upcoming surgery on Aug 16th I must sell this bike as my riding days are over for a few years.
Price $7,900 OBO. I would prefer to sell it to a member here..............As the members here have been so generous will all my silly questions someone who can appreciate this fine machine. I am a reasonable person and will entertain any decent offer.  I live in the Reno,NV. area
I'm not that savvy with uploading multiple picture but I can provide more if necessary. Thank you

Attachments

• Side view.jpg
    Side view.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 80