• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My Favorite Neighborhood #2 2017 [PA-MD]

4bikes

COG#9715 AAD

Attachments

• MFN 2017.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 96
  • My Favorite Neighborhood 2017.pdf
    31.5 KB · Views: 99
Well if anyone  else is going,  jack & i are meeting up at  the sheetz  on rt30 & rt83 at 7:15 & heading down to Hagerstown  MD

Where are you guys?  I’m here  :motonoises:

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=16d9259eb4f4fe7e72

Greg Puterbaugh held his 2nd Annual “My Favorite Roads” Ride on October 22nd.  Greg knows roads!!!  After a meet-up at the Golden Corral in Hagerstown MD with at least 12 riders, we embarked to Bradford County PA, ending up in Fulton County at the extremely popular Milky Way Restaurant.  The weather couldn’t have been more perfect with temps starting out in the 50’s and quickly warming to the 70’s under brilliant fall sunshine.  To say the roads and brisk pace were fun, just doesn’t do the ride any justice. Where can you ride roads that with a blip of the throttle you can catch some air?  RT 915, South Valley Road is nothing but interesting turns and sweepers.  RT 26 is nothing but legendary.  Sipe Mill Road was an interesting mix of tar snakes on the first section, and on the second section, for one rider, it was dog-gone surprising.  There are not enough adjectives to describe it, so let’s just say it was the best riding of all time!  Greg will be doing it again next year, so don’t miss out.

MFR17-1.jpg

MFR17-2.jpg

MFR17-3.jpg

First a big thank you to Greg for hosting this ride, had a great time (even though I took the RV) , can't wait until next years rides . Hope by than the C10 will be sorted out or something else in the stable ? Thanks for sharing the pics, & on a side note, did anyone find out where Kenny disappeared to.  :confuse:

fish said:
on a side note, did anyone find out where Kenny disappeared to.  :confuse:
Greg heard back from Kenny. He said that after getting separated he rode around for a few hours and got home around six.  Pwewwwww

Now we need to know what kind of Roads Kenny found during that long ride!