• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My overview of changes on the bike...

Jojje

Big Wheel
Ok here's a list of changes I will peform: 1. New tires, thinking about Metzeler Z6, (very satisfied with Metzeler on my previous bike) 2. Exhaust, like the sound of the 2 Bro's, but I guess you'll pull your hair off when cruising long distances. Although, 2 bro's also make replaceable end caps, which one might change to when touring, am I right?. -Shoud lower the dB. I've checked out the Beauwulf exhaust too, -which i think looks very sexy. Any experienses on performance? AreaP is told too be the best performing exhaust, but I really doesn't like the looks of it. 3. Removing secondary butterflies, using best screwdriver money can buy 4. Aftermarket airfilter, should I go for the K&N??? 5. Installing PC III or PC V don't know which yet. Depending on which maps is avaliable for my setup. 6. Mounting a Kaoko aftermarket Cruisecontroller, said to be outstanding. 7. Top Box (the new one 47 ltrs.) with backrest. 8. Tank protector from Bagster. (And some tankbag, don't know which yet, perhaps one of those pet-bags for my cat "Lewis" ;)) 9. Rear Cam!!! There are some really nice systems out there, dont punch me now but this would allow a dismounting of the two car mirrors on the GTR. =P 10. A taller windscreen for longer distances, I'm 188 cm tall (~ 6') I have the -08 touring screen which is quite small. Any suggestions? People doesn't seem to like the -2010 windscreen... 11. Licence plate flipper! needs no explanation. 12. Perhaps risers, although I'm not sure I will sit more comfortably, but I like the idea of a more upright position... Is there a foot peg lowering kit for the driver of the bike? 13. Hydro dip some of the bodywork, a friend of mine could make anything look carbon ;)) 14. Changing the grips to softer ones, and installing heating aswell. 15. Mounting a Huggar, (rear fender), and front fender extender. This list is not completed yet, but its an overview of what's "to do"

What is a Huggar rear Fender? I was considering installing a Bob Tail rear fender but have not seen one. Thanks,

http://projektd.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_58&products_id=124 I have one of these in carbon fiber. Others available from other suppliers. Keeps mud & dirt from back of motor/shock area. :)