• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC, Nebraska - Lunch Ride - May

The calendar listing shows this RTE and the one in April as being for members only. Is this for real?

I am glad to see the Nebraska rides up on the Calendar....  Thanks Cyle

So if I am reading this right, we can meet you at Zombie Burger in Des Moinse IA at Noon?

Lets see if I can work this into the schedule...

SteveJ - Yes this is for real, I changed both to open to public, everyone is welcome, are you making the trip from Florida, would love to see you there.  Myself and a few other Omaha NE area members will be riding to Des Moines IA that day, hope to see some IA riders join us.

MizzouMike - Yes, we are planning on meeting there in Des Moines at 11-11:30ish, the place opens at 11am and I would like to get there before it's crowded.

Come on IA riders show us what you got. :motonoises:

Looking forward to it.  I'm figuring you'll get to Zombie about 1:00 so will aim to arrive then. 

Jerry Roland
Cedar Rapids IA