• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC - WI/IL/MN/IA => Ride to Eat in Boscobel, WI - Alternative to Cortez?

ManWorkingHere

JUNE 13th, 2015

Ride to Eat - If you aren't going to Cortez, Colorado for the 2015 COG Nationals, consider joining me in Boscobel, WI for lunch!

Anyone can grab breakfast at 8am at the McDonalds off of I-94 on State Highway 83 near Delafield, WI. Side-stands up at 8:45 am and we will be riding west from Delafield to follow the lower Wisconsin River out to Boscobel.

If you can't make it to the starting point at the McDonalds near Delafield, please consider joining up along the way. We are planning a rest stop at the Kwik Trip in Windsor, WI (northeast of Madison off of I-94 and Hwy 19).  ETA for Kwik Trip is 10:00 am. 

Lunch will be at the Unique Cafe in Boscobel, WI.  ETA for the Unique Cafe is between 12:00-12:30 pm.  Pleasant company, great riding, and sunshine await you.

After lunch, we will return through southwestern Wisconsin roads to the south side of Madison and then take Hwy 18 home.

Matt
COG - SE WI AAD